The Care Division are currently recruiting for a Community Health Care Lead Nurse to work within our Supported Living and Domiciliary Care services across the South of the UK. These areas include but are not limited to Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire & Surrey .The Care Division are care and support providers specialising in domiciliary care, supported living, outreach and respite support. We deliver support to adults and children with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
You will be responsible for the assessment of both complex and simple health care needs for new and existing clients, provide supporting health care planning documentation and monitoring tools. Develop, implement and evaluate programmes of health care and health action plans for clients to advise and promote general health and wellbeing across the client group.
• Co-ordinating Care and Support by working in partnership with other healthcare professionals, encourage client independence, report all complaints and incidents to a Registered Manager and participate in team meetings to devise protocols and guidelines to improve practice and client care.
• Supervising and Managing Staff by acknowledging and utilising individual team skills and knowledge. Encourage personal and professional development, participate in sharing best practice and provide healthcare training to meet a clients specific needs.
• Education and Development to maintain a professional portfolio in line with recommendations in order to maintain a current NMC registration and to ensure competency in all aspects of community clinical care.
• Administration- participate in the improvement of company documentation, record keeping and audits to monitor relevant targets and meet clinical governance objectives. To be aware of and adhere to The Care Divisions approved policies, standards and quality assurance initiatives
• Current NMC registration held and maintained
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Professional and client focussed approach
• Excellent organisational skills in order to manage own time and client needs
• Excellent written communication skills
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of clients and the business
• Driver, own car and business insurance
The role offers:
• Basic Salary of £32k - £33,500 dependent on skills and experience
• Paid Mileage - 25p per mile
• 30 Days Annual Leave
• Opportunity to join pension scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Rewards Programme
• Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
• Comprehensive Training
• Opportunity for continued personal development
• Free Enhanced DBS Check
• Free Refresher courses
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please click APPLY NOW.
RGN/Nurse/Learning Disability/Community/Domiciliary Care/Supported Living/Dom Care
Rate: £32k - £33,500 per annumApply