The Care Division are currently recruiting for Part Time Male support staff to help assist our client based in Milford on Sea – 20 hours per week (Monday-Thursday)
Our client is an active 30 something gentleman, who enjoys physical activity, gym work and swimming as well as the odd game of cards. He also enjoys dog walks and being an active member in his local community
We are looking for people who shares similar interests, can accompany our client to gym sessions and or swimming locally, and can, in time, help our client increase his independence skills and build his confidence allowing him to travel further afield and try new things.
At The Care Division we provide supported living and domiciliary care services to adults with Learning Disabilities, complex needs and mental health and our goal is to promote independence.
What we offer:
• Great rates of pay - Full Time minimum of £17,940 - £19,079 per annum
• Guaranteed Hours
• Pension Schene
• Rewards Programme (Discount Scheme)
• Career and personal development
• Local work
• Paid holiday
• Free Induction training
• Regular refresher training
• Mileage - 25p Per Business Mile
• Regular supervision
• Employee recognition
• Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
• All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
• Roles are subject to DBS and Referencing Checks (Free)
For more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 01202 724900.
*based on 40 hours per week, every other weekend and 2 sleep in
Care Assistant / carer / Learning Disability / care / Domiciliary care / Support Worker / Mental Health / Supported Living / Personal Care
Rate: £17,940 - £19,079 per annum + EnhancementsApply