The Care Division are now looking to recruit Full & Part Time, Night & Weekend Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Poole.
At The Care Division we provide supported living and domiciliary care services to adults with Learning Disabilities, complex needs and mental health and our goal is to promote independance. Our employees are as important as the people we care for. You are individuals with different needs and aspirations too and we respect that.
What we offer:
• Great rates of pay - Full Time minimum of £17,940k per annum (Average annual salary based on a 40 hour working week, alternate weekends and 1 sleep in per week).
• Enhanced rates of pay for Nights, Sleep Ins and Weekends (Up to £10.30 per hour).
• Mileage - 25p Per Business Mile
• Reward Scheme (A discount programme)
• Opportunity to join our pension scheme
• Guaranteed Hours (Full & Part time)
• Career and personal development
• Local work
• Paid holiday
• Free Induction training
• Regular refresher training
• Regular supervision
• Employee recognition
• Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
• All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
• Roles are subject to DBS and Referencing Checks (Free)
Duties will include:
• Social Activities - Accompanying people to medical appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
• Practical Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shopping
• Personal Care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
• Caring Attitude
• Good communication skills
• Respectful towards others
• Empathetic and Understanding
• Passion for helping others
• Drivers Licence and vehicle (Not essential but desirable)
We currently have Full & Part time, Night & Weekend Learning Disability Activity Support Worker opportunities available in the following areas:
• New Milton
Contact our friendly Recruitment Team today on 01202 724900
Learning Disability / Support Worker / Domiciliary / Homecare / Supported Living / Mental Health / Full Time / Part Time / Personal Care / Poole
Rate: £17,940 - £19,079 per annum + EnhancementsApply