The Care Division are now looking to recruit a Full Time Team Leader to join our fantastic team in Winchester, Hampshire.
At The Care Division our employees are as important as the people we care for. You are individuals with different needs and aspirations too and we respect that.
Purpose of Position:
- To ensure the effective delivery of a Domiciliary Care Services within the Winchester area on a day-to-day basic
- To supervise and support staff and their service users within a designated area.
- To contribute to the implementation of service developments and operational functions within the Domiciliary Care Service to meet Directorate and corporate policies and objectives.
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages
- Ability to develop effective working relationships in a multi-functional team
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in a clear, concise and accurate manner Ability to effective time manage in order to meet department targets and prioritise conflicting demands
- Ability to challenge others appropriately
- Ability to respond to Service Users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hours rota system
- Ability to utilise IT and Microsoft packages
What we offer our Team Leaders:
- Guaranteed Hours
- Career development
- Local work
- Great rates of pay - a minimum of £19,911per annum (based upon 40 hours + 1 sleep In per week & alternate weekends)
- Enhanced rates of pay for Nights & Weekends - Up to £10.30 per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Rewards Programme
- Paid holiday
- Free Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Mileage - 25p Per Mile Regular
- Employee recognition
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Roles are subject to DBS Checks (Free)
Person Specification — Essential Criteria:
- Experience of working with Adult Services in a Domiciliary Care setting.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and statutory requirements for the delivery of Social Care.
- Driver with own car and business insurance
- Must have good computer skills.
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good Communicator
- Have an understanding of a needs-led outcomes based service
- Committed to quality care and services provision
- NVQ 3 in health and Social Care or equivalent
We are currently have Full Time & Part Time Support Worker work available in:
Contact our friendly Recruitment Team today 01202 724900
Homecare Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Learning Disability / Domiciliary Care / Dom Care / Support Living / Community Care / Team Leader
Rate: £19,911 per annum + EnhancementsApply