The Care Division have been supporting people with learning disabilities in our local community since the year 2000 and we have built a great reputation because we provide an exceptional quality service delivered by high-calibre, compassionate staff.
Matching the skills of our support workers to the needs of our clients is of paramount importance to us. We ensure that our staff are equipped with all the training they require to empower them to perform their role to the best of their ability, and is a commitment we take seriously.
We have established a strong, long-standing core team of support staff who are happy, dedicated and committed to their work, and an ever-growing number of learning disability clients, who choose us for our dedicated person-centred approach.
We have moved quickly to adapt our services to meet the needs of those now looking to live on their own, in their community.
Person-centred plans and outcome-based approaches are at the core of our service delivery. We are also taking a lead to innovate and use assistive technologies and are developing our own IT software solutions to ensure the quality of the service and the safety of our clients and our staff.
1. Focused on service users. We provide care and support in a way which delivers positive outcomes for our clients and service users, promotes their active participation, and builds greater independence in their community.
2. Professional care providers that are fit for our purpose and provide a quality service. We scrutinise our operations constantly, to ensure that we are successfully achieving our stated aims and objectives. We welcome feedback from our staff, clients and service users and take action to ensure ongoing improvement.
3. Working together to deliver excellent outcomes. We will work in partnership with families, other services and professionals, and we will listen to our client, their family, friends and wider circle of support to develop a Person-Centred Plan that will be positive about what people can achieve and focused on their aspirations, goals, outcomes and successes.
4. Comprehensive needs and risk assessments ensure we can meet needs positively. We ensure that our clients and potential service users' needs, preferences and risks are thoroughly assessed. We aim to ensure that the care and support we provide meets the assessed needs of each client and service user, that needs are re-assessed as frequently as necessary, and that the care and support provided is positive and is flexible to respond to changing needs or requirements.
5. A quality compassionate, thoughtful workforce. Standards for our managers and staff are based on exceeding the care standards and going the extra mile. We provide a range of training, enhancing staff knowledge and provide a competency framework for staff to aspire to and reach to support their career pathway.
6. Our commitment to driving down costs. Wherever appropriate, by working on the continuous development of our clients to encourage greater independence we are reducing reliance upon our services and freeing up resources to support others in need of support.
Telephone: 01202 724900
The Care Division Ltd, Units 4 & 5 Concept Business Park, Innovation Close,
Poole, Dorset, BH12 4QT
Company Registered in England No: 5705303
VAT Reg No: 881752790